The achievement of less <1% downtime proven by >1,000,000 hrs of SHARPE-PPU operation in the Cooper, Eromanga, Galilee and Surat Basins was the result of successful selection and assembly of components to fulfil design and performance criteria. We can pass on to you the benefits of our achievement by designing and supplying power skids to meet your needs for either drilling & completions or production.
Our selections include:-
- Kirloskar, HA series of air cooled, diesel engines,
- Parker Hannifin, T6C series of hydraulic pumps and
- Deep Sea Electronics, 7300 series engine controllers.
Kirloskar engines are available in 2, 3, 4 & 6 cylinder models ranging in max. power output from 20 to 80 KW @ 2300 rpm and are presented at the adjacent link.
Parker Hannifin, T6C series hydrauilc pumps are available in a range of flow rates from 25 to 230 L/min @ 2300 rpm.
Deep Sea Electronics, 7300 series incorporates a communication port for remote monitoring of engine parameters.
Features of our power skids are:-
- heavy duty, steel base with fork lifts slots (sturdy enough to be shifted around by rig crews)
- self bunded base
- heavy duty steel, fuel tank, 400 L capacity
- engine oil level maintainer and reserve engine oil tank
Whatever your oil-field application is we can provide you with the benefit of our proven achievement in the design, selection and assembly of power skids. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs so please send us a message or call us on 07 54621433.