Well Surveys are an essential tool for efficient production from sucker rod pumping systems…
A survey is the process of acquiring performance data and producing an integrated analysis of all the system’s elements.
The result is avoidance of losses suffered from the alternative, trial and error method and therefore maximisation of production and minimisation of operating cost.
- Specialised Technician and Engineer (for data acquisition, analysis and reporting)
- Load and position transducers
- Acoustic liquid level instruments
- Portable computer and data acquisition system
- Analytical software
- Assessing well inflow performance
- Analysing performance of both surface and sub-surface equipment
- Assessing system efficiency
- Implementing and verifying improved system efficiency